Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sage The Gemini

 
                                                   

Sage The Gemini Cali Rapper Now Platinum Plaque Artist



     Now if you aren't a big hip hop fan the new craze on the scene is the boy Sage The Gemini out of Cali. With hit dance songs like "Gas Pedal" and "Red Nose" he has popped onto the mainstream scene as of late after putting in years of work in Cali and on YouTube.

    Both tracks have their own dances and young people all over the Country have been uploading themselves doing the dances, even people in dance clubs across the nation have been doing the dances. Sage has truly blown up and as of today on 106&park he is now a platinum artist in the game. The staff Bow Wow and Keisha surprised the Cali hip hop artist on stage minutes ago with his platinum plaque in front of the 106&park fans and it's viewers.
                                                       
                                                 

Sage The Gemini Songs



   All I can say is not only is the hip hop rapper Sage The Gemini cute but he's really a nice guy and I actually wish him the best and much success with his career. I just don't see this young guy being a one-hit wonder as they say, so I'm looking forward to seeing what he releases next.

    Check out the official videos for both "Gas Pedal" and "Red Nose" below guys. Congrats! I wish Sage all the best and much success with his career in the industry.

                                                 

Sage The Gemini Videos











Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment