Saturday, March 22, 2014

Snoop Dogg's Uncle June Bug Passed Away

                                              Snoop Dogg's Uncle June Bug Passed Away

From dancing on stage while Snoop Dogg performed to being at video shoots flirting with the video models Snoop Dogg's uncle June Bug was the man in hip hop. With his laid back pimp like personality and his ability to be smooth with the ladies he was a favorite among alot of hip hop artists and fans.

  Yesterday Uncle June Bug passed away at the tender of age of 70 after being reportedly ill for a long time. Rapper Daz Dillinger posted a personal heart felt video on instagram yesterday saying that he was going to see his uncle June Bug one last time.

   Daz Dilinger had this to say in his personal video yesterday:

    I Remember Being On Tour With My Brother Back In ’03. The “Roc The Mic” Tour Wit 50 & Jay-Z 2 Be Exact. Snoop Dogg Was Also On The Tour. He Used 2 Do This Joint Every Night…”Smoke Weed, Get Drunk & Fuck” Lol. 

         I Remember Watching Him Perform This One Night & Saw An Older Playa Who Snoop Looked Just Like Up There Grooving Wit Him. All I Remember Thinking Was “I Hope I Live 2 Be His Age & If I Do I Wanna Still Be Grooving Just Like That”! At First I Thought It Was His Pops Until Snoop Said “Make Some Noise 4 My Uncle June Bug Y’all”! Once Off Stage I Spoke 2 Uncle June Bug. He Was Cool, Laid Back & Enjoying Himself!

      A Playa 4 Real!!! When I Woke Up The First Thing I Saw On IG Today Was DaZ Saying He Going 2 See His Uncle 4 The Last Time. My Heart Dropped. Not Only Cuz DaZ Is My Homie But Cuz Playa’s Like Him U Wanna See Live Forever!! R.I.P June Bug@therealdazdillinger@snoopdogg My Condolences 2 Your Whole Family. #SleepInPeacePlaya#JuneBug #StayStrongDaz #RollingOneAsIType#Hopefully


   
    My heart really goes out to Snoop Dogg because I know how close he and his uncle were and I know that he and his family need all of our prayers at this time. My prayers go out to you Snoop Dogg and to the family of Uncle June Bug as well, may he rest in eternal peace.







Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment