Monday, March 17, 2014

New Hip Hop- Future and Kanye West Collabing on A Track?

 
 

     So yes fans, Kanye West and Future have collabed on a track together and it is supposed to empower women from what they say. After his raw and off the rictor scale lyrics on the remix of Beyonce' and Jay Z's "Drunk In Love" a lot of women are doubting that Kanye can make a song uplifting women.

     Future had this to say guys; “When you have songs like that, they empower women,” said Future. “I just feel like I want to big up women just in general, from my lady to his lady, to all women, to make sure they get their light on them and just knowing they’re important.”

“That’s rare when you get a Kanye verse back in one day, so you know it’s one of them records when he does the verse and sends it back in 24 hours. That’s the icing on the cake with the album,” said Future.


     
         The track is scheduled to be released as a single to his upcoming album "Honest". Honest is scheduled for release on April 22. It also features Pharrell, Pusha T, Wiz Khalifa, Drake, and Andre 3000. “I Won” is expected to be released as a single.  

       As a fan of hip-hop I am truly excited to hear this track guys, I mean are you guys excited for this to?
 I mean a Kanye West and Future track titled "I won"?
 I'm anticipating it will be fyah plus I really like the direction of this New Hip Hop that the industry has going on where everyone is collabing with everyone. I mean New Hip Hop to me is good hip hop don't y'all think so?





Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!



<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com/dreamhost/" id="ey188">Dreamhost review</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment