Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lebron James a.k.a King James Are The New Short Sleeve Nba Jerseys The Problem?

   NBA happen all the time, even to the most elite of players like Kobe, Kevin Durant and even Lebron James. So it was no surprise to me that when Lebron had a terrible shooting night against the San Antonio Spurs. Thursday night the star blamed his terrible shooting on the new Miami heat swing-man short sleeve jersey in the game vs the San Antonio Spurs Lebron shot an abysmal 6/18 from the field one of his worse shooting games to date. His excuse was that the new short sleeve gamer jersey constricts him from having full free flowing movement on his shooting arm and hand.
Terrible shooting nights in the


"I'm not making excuses, but I'm not a big fan of the jerseys," said James, who had 19 points. "Every time I shoot it feels like it's just pulling right up underneath my arm. I already don't have much room for error on my jump shot. It's definitely not a good thing."  Now Kevin Durant was asked if the new jersey bothered him and he commented that "It doesn't bother me, I mean I'm used to playing in t- shirts even hoodies so I'm good".
     So with that comment all I can say is c'mon Lebron cut it out!
Just admit that you had a bad shooting night and move on guy. Every player goes through shooting slumps and not even Lebron is exempt from that. Ok well let me ask you guys, how do you feel about lebron making a poor excuse to explain his terrible shooting night?  Don't worry you guys whatever your comments are I won't judge you it's all about freedom of speech here within my blog. Just please don't put offensive language or bash others for their thoughts and opinions.
   
Now that I have got that out of the way let me show you the new Nba swingman jersey that lebron was complaining about.

      After his comments to the press Thursday night his teammates Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh had some comments of their own in response to Lebrons. Dwayne Wade said, "They are not the reason we lost. Let's not make it about a jersey, we got our butts kicked." After Wade;s comment Chris bosh when questioned also made a comment saying,  "James could have worn a larger size plus, the Spurs had to suffer with them too".  So again I say just admit that you had a bad game Lebron and move on honesty goes way further then trying to hide behind a poor excuse with your team, the press and your loyal fans. 
      The new NBA commissioner Adam Silver had this to say, "We know that shooting percentages are virtually exactly the same for games in which we have sleeved jerseys and teams in which the guys are wearing conventional jerseys," NBA commissioner Adam Silver said over All-Star Weekend. "So I'm pretty comfortable from a competitive standpoint that it's having no impact."
Silver said that while there's an "enormous demand" from fans for the jerseys in stores, the league would address the issue if players felt uncomfortable.
       So we shall see what the fate of the new Nba jerseys shall be. In the mean time just play the game and play through your shooting slumps Mr. James. You can click the link below to view LeBron's interview about the jersey malfunction he was having thursday night.
  http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10566192








Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment