Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It Be The Brooklyn Bomber The Smile, The Hustle, The Story Maino and His K.O.B Mixtape


Maino Short Bio


    
    So hip hop fans you have to know who the tatted up guy above is, it's none other then the Brooklyn born and raised rapper Maino. Government name Jermaine Coleman born in 1973. If you are unfamiliar with his face and body then you probably have heard hard hitting tracks like "All The Above" feat. T-pain, "Hi Hater" and "DJ" and many more.

        





                                               

Maino K.O.B Mixtape Review



     The hip hop artist just recently released a new mixtape called K.O.B (King Of Brooklyn) on Feb. 4, 2014 and it's loaded with speaker knocking tracks but the only problem is they only get played up north. Radio stations like Hot97 and Power 105.1 constantly have Maino in rotation but for some reason a lot of southern radio stations don't.

      See I know this because even though I reside down south for now I have the iheart radio app and they keep Maino in rotation up in NYC to show one of their own love. I'm personally from up north and I honestly miss the music with it's aggressive and creative punchlines and bass knocking beats Maino's mixtape has.
     With features from hip hop rappers such as: French Montana, T.i, Meek Mill, Jadakiss, Troy Ave, Uncle Murda and a few more he has really put together in my opinion a good grouping of tracks. From tracks talking about the drug and street life that he left behind to tracks about reppin for brooklyn and his people there he is back harder then ever.
     The industry needs an even balance of dance hip hop tracks and street tracks in order to reach everyone and keep them supporting the hip hop movement in my opinion. Where are all my hip hop fans at? Don't ever say I never gave y'all anything here is the link to listen to the whole mixtape and be sure to let me know what you think about it to.








Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment