Friday, March 28, 2014

Say Whettttt! It Be That Jordan Wearin Harlem Dance Machine Ms.Teyana Taylor




Teyana Taylor Harlem's Own


Harlem in the building like "Huh say wheeeetttt"! Once I say that y'all should already know who I', talking about. I'm speaking on none other then the former Star Trak label artist, current Good Music label artist, Addidas sneaker deal having, clothes line developing, choreography creating Teyana Taylor.

Teyana Taylor has managed to keep herself current and on the move throughout the music industry since the world was introduced to her in 2007 when she appeared on Mtv's Sweet 16, and then in 2008 when she released her track "Google Me" under Pharell Williams Star Trak label. If you guys didn't know she was also the dancing and popping machine in that Jay-Z "Blue Magic" video that he dropped in 2007. You can definitely check the video out below if you have never seen it

-+


Teyana Taylor's Business Moves


In 2010 Teyana Taylor was on her grind again when she landed acting roles in Stomp The Yard 2: Homecoming, and in the Tyler Perry movie "Madeas Big Happy Family" as the baby mama of Bow Wow who became known for her saying Byrannnnnnnnn!

In 2013, her Harlem GLC sneakers with Addidas sold record numbers for the Addidas franchise and she currently holds the record for fastest selling sneakers in Addidas history



Teyana Taylor's Latest Moves


   I'm a tell you what Teyana Taylor has a net worth befitting of a grinder for real! Her latest venture is music that she can be seen working on, on her Instagram in her short videos and her clothing line that she can be scene showing off on her IG as well. Her IG:@Teyana Taylor is buzzing right now from her fashion decisions to her Jordan Retro Fettish.







She is notorious for being seen in every picture almost rocking a pair of Jordan Retros salute to the Flight Club member because I know I rock my Jordans to. As of late she even showcased some of her dancing moves to hit songs like "Drunk In Love" by Beyonce' on her instagram and to other popular songs. Check her out in the Fabolous video "Thick Slim" to y'all, Harlem y'all can view the video's below:





Teyana Taylor Beef With Rihanna


I mean to be perfectly honest I don't even think I need to speak on this matter. I will just post Teyana Taylor's comments on the situation on Hot97 so you know what really went down ok Harlem fans.



Salute to the girl Teyana Taylor and her constant grind to solidify herself as one of the baddest female business moguls in the hip hop industry. I can't wait to see what you don in 2014 girl.










Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment