Saturday, March 15, 2014

Carlos Boozer Mic'd Up And All In

    So the NBA has started what I think is one of the coolest things they can possibly do. They mic u referees, coaches and players during the game so that fans can get a better idea of how they all interact with each other during a game. I don't know about you guys, but I don't have the money right now to attend every single NBA game that I get to watch on TV but thanks to this new mic up thing I get to feel like I'm right there sitting court side.

    In a recent game on March 13, 2014 the Chicago Bulls power forward Carlos Boozer suited up and mic'd up and literally gave Chicago fans the commentation of their life in my opinion. I feel like between his awesome team spirit and passion for every successful play. he was way better then Marv Albert or any of the NBA or TNT analyst's that we have to listen to on a regular basis.

   Like I already said, it makes you feel like you are right there in the thick of things with each play that takes place on the court guys. If you don't believe me watch the video below, because over 500,000 people thought he was awesome that night.




   Somebody better be careful because Carlos could very well have a future in commentating after he's done balling in the league. Better yet somebody cut him a paycheck so he can analyze the WNBA games this summer while he's off for the season. I can't lie he would definitely pump up the atmosphere inside the arena, as a matter of fact he has made me want to attend a bulls game to see him in action.

     Big shout out to Carlos Boozer for the amazing team cheer leading and giving NBA fans all over the world the chance to hear the game from a passionate players point of view. I wonder who the NBA will mic up next? any guess guys?




Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment