Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Obama Care and It's Benefits for You and I

   Yes guys if you haven't been paying attention to the news as of late then you are probably one of the hundreds of thousands of Americans who are unaware, that if you are not signed up for health care coverage by March 31st you will have extra penalties (taxes or fees) taken out of your paycheck. The Obama care plan wants to make sure that all citizens of the United States are covered by either Medicaid or some other health care plan available.
   
      So far as of February 28, 2014 four million people have enrolled in health care coverage plans so if you yourself haven't enrolled yet get on the ball guys. Alot of people are angry and some are even frustrated with the Obama Care bill itself because they just don't understand it's purpose. Are you one of these people? Ok, tell me this have you yourself actually read the bill to attempt to develop some type of understanding for yourself?  If you haven't looked up the breakdown of Obama care and what it is exactly no worries, I found a cool little link that explains what it is to a T! Feel free to checkout the link below guys, you see that I have taken the stress off of you of searching all over google and asking family friends that might not know that much about the plan themselves.
http://www.obamacarefacts.com/whatis-obamacare.php

    Don't be one of the ones caught on March 31st without health insurance guys because those penalties only add up to one thing, money out of your purses and wallets given back to the government. I mean the  government already gets money out of your checks every time you get paid for federal and state taxes do you really want to give them more money. Use your time wisely and don't just listen to word of mouth from people on the news or even people you know educate yourself on the things that are happening within our federal government.

Oh! before I forget if you are looking for a place where you can view affordable health care options for you and your family checkout  http://www.healthcare.gov/marketplace/ . It's one of the best places to start researching health plan options. So far 4 million people have signed up for their health care coverage through this website so I am researching how legitimate it is as I'm typing this post. I would hate to send my valued readers to a fraudulent or scam filled website that would take advantage of or steal their personal information.



     Learn how to protect your health and your families health guys. Good Luck guys I wish you the best!









Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment