Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Paid Fashion Internship

  We all love fashion the bright colors, the cat walks, the excitement that surrounds the new look of the season, and just the overall curiosity of what celebrity or famous model will embrace which designers new line. Think about it how many women do you know that will literally break their neck to watch project runway, or the Victoria Secret Fashion show when it airs on tv? Trust me I can't even lie fashion shows are my guilty pleasure. Now however internships in big fashion capitals like New York City, Atlanta, Los Angeles and other places are actually paying their interns in two ways. One by paycheck and two by giving their young inexperienced interns the chance of a lifetime to be apart of these fashion history moments.
   
 
     Have you ever heard of Lauryn Conrad from the the MTV show Laguna Beach or The Hills? If you haven't heard of her Google her when you get some time. She literally is one of fashion magazines most well rounded and talented fashionistas but she started off as an intern in LA while in fashion school.  So tell me are you looking for a paid internship to develop your fashion sixth sense with a popular magazine like maybe Vogue, Style Watch,Marie Claire,Elle, In Style, or Glamour?

        Well I will tell you one thing girl or guy because fashion respects both genders it's a very competitive field and you must have tough skin trust and believe that. Check for open spots with these magazins by calling their office or searching legitimate sites on google, or through your college if you are a fashion major like Lauryn Conrad did.
       
        "Well Vee I don't really have the money to relocate to a bigger city to pursue this dream and my parents can't pay for me to go either" you say. Guess what don't get sad because I have the solution to your problem there is a great legitimate company that has over 9,000,000 satisfied payed interns and employees that are earning 5k or more a week while getting great benefits. To be honest you can be 9,000,001 right now and get that money that you need to help you pursue your dream of working as a fashion editor or fashion stylist for one of the big named magazines that I listed above are you interested?.
       
        "Well my question to you now is what are you waiting for?". You can't accomplish a dream by not going after it hun so make right now you're first step towards pursuing your fashion dream a reality click the Elle Magazine photo now and get started earning money.














Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment