Sunday, March 9, 2014

Michael Jackson's Son Or Not? Is He Really?

    So yes Michael Jackson fans all across the world, this young man came forward on Friday declaring that he was the king of pop's son and had legal proof through a legitimate so called DNA test from a facility in Ireland. His name is B. Howard and he is a singer on the come up who they say sounds just like Michael from his hey day. The only problem is that the company logo from the dna center itself is said to be the logo from the "Terminator Salvation" movie. Oh wow! I know right, how bizarre is that right?
Plus after some digging legitimate sources say that they found no evidence that the dna lab even exists to make matters worse guys.
 
 Howard recently made a public statement saying, “To my fans, family, and friends, despite recent allegations, I did not authorize the testing of my DNA to be compared to that of the late Michael Jackson nor did I contact TMZ regarding the publication of the story,” Howard said in a statement included in a Thursday press release promoting FilmOn's announcement.

“This spring, I agreed to be a part of a documentary with FilmOn.TV and was asked to give a sample of my DNA. Even though I agreed to this I never expected it to be used in this manner,” Howard's statement continues. “To this day, I have never claimed to be Michael Jackson's son nor do I have any intention of pursuing the family's estate.”
    I'm not sure if he is back peddling now because it has been reported that the so called dna reports are fraudulent or not, but at least the young singer has made it clear publicly that he wants no part in this public debacle. Despite his public statement sources are now talking and saying, the 31-year-old singer is said to be the product of an affair between Jackson and singer R&B singer Miki Howard.

Who had several hits in the '80s and early '90s, and appeared with Janet Jackson in the 1993 movie “Poetic Justice.” David and his partners speculate that Howard's mother was the subject of Jackson's 1982 hit, “Billie Jean,” and that he is the child referenced when Jackson sings, “The kid is not my son.”
I don't know guys but this whole situation has to make you think a little I have to admit that. Well we shall see what comes of this within the next couple of weeks even months. Do you guys think it's true or is it just another hoax?









Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment