Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lil Wayne's Opinion On Nicki Minaj's "Lookin Ass Nigga"


Lil Wayne's Opinon On Nicki Minak's "Lookin Ass Nigga"



    That's right Nicki Minaj fans,  Lil Wayne has come out with his opinion of the Female emcee's track "Lookin Ass Nigga" and to be honest he wasn't to pleased if you ask me. Lil Wayne the president of the Young Money Label had this to say:

Nicki Minaj never fails to amaze with anything she do,” Wayne told MTV News. “Honestly, I’m a tough judge, and I’m the boss. So I kinda be like, ‘Yeah, that’s nice, but you can do better.’ But that’s what I tell myself everyday.” (mtvnews.com)
Check out the interview by clicking out the link below guys.


    So I mean Nicki Minaj fans, his comments weren't bad at all but I can understand where he is coming from. but the track has blown up and is getting responses from artists all throughout the game. Artists like Trey Songz, Cassidy just to name a few plus you know you are guaranteed to hear it playing on radio stations all over the north eastern coast.

                                            

Nicki Minaj Songs



    All I can say is Nicki Minaj pretty much does what she wants to do right now and she makes the music she wants to so ehhh! To me it is what it is. Honestly, I'm kind of curious to see what Nicki Minaj Songs will be released in the future to come.
                                     
                                         

Nicki Minaj New Album


 
   I'm pretty Nicki's new album The Pink Print will be shocking in some type of way in order to get the world talking about her even more then they already do. Listen to Nicki Minaj's take on her lates track "Lookin Ass" below guys.












Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment