Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Nicki Minaj Engaged Get The Scoop First Pink Friday Fans

    So it is the new talk of hip hop guys The nickster Ms. Nicki Minaj is engaged to her long time boyfriend Safaree a.k.a Scaff Breezy. The two reportedly took a trip to New Mexico recently where he proposed to the queen of punchlines.

    The two have been together for 10 years so if he did indeed propose, congrats to the two because they deserve it despite the rumors of them being in relationships with other people. Ok Pink Friday fans are you all ready to let Nicki be a wifey?

     Do my Nicki Minaj fans out there think that is indeed a rumor or are you guys confident that this is really going down with your girl? Only time will tell if this is indeed a rumor or the biggest hip hop news to date!

I make sure to give you what you need and deserve to know- Vee














Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment