Saturday, November 30, 2013

I love To Drive Out Of Town How About You? Cheap Rental Cars

     How many of you guys actually search the web looking for cheap rental cars, or even discounted cars almost down to that bottom dollar rental car?  How many times have you asked friends, family, or even co-workers about where you can get a great rental car from without breaking your travel budget?  Honestly I will be honest with you I do it a lot because I just don't always like the idea of adding s whole bunch of miles to my car. I mean you always hear about people's cars giving out on them because they pushed it up and down the highway for years going out of town for various reasons. 
     

I just don't like some of these rental car rates out here these days, I feel like I refuse to pay a rental car business $400.00 dollars to rent a mid size economy vehicle for a couple of days to go visit my family in another state. I mean that money could be used towards gas, food stops, toll money I mean anything better then that SHEESH! Not to mention that $400.00 doesn't even include the optional insurance price they always try to hit you up for at the counter before you drive off with their car!  There is always that thought in my mind like "Please God let this trip go smoothly and let me bring these people their car back in one piece because you know I can't afford to buy them a new car".  Do you guys ever think like that (laughs out loud), I know you do do and that is so stressful, it's stress that you really just don't need because you already have enough going on trying to get your family all packed up and ready to go in order to beat the traffic for your trip.  
  Through research and Google "Thank god for Google right" I found out that my current membership with mca has a discount on rental cars benefit. CHA CHING!! No more surfing websites like dollar car, or budget rental car, or some of the others out there, I simply called my membership 1800- number and they gave me the numbers to rental car places that would give me a discount on a rental. Yes! (fist pump) this means less time in front of my computer looking for a deal on a rental car and more time to make sure everyone has everything that they need packed, making sure I have the map quested directions to where I'm going, and a little more time to focus on getting sleep before the trip.
    Let mca find that rental car deal for you become a member with me now click this link and make traveling easier for you and your family today!

No comments:

Post a Comment