Friday, November 29, 2013

Dental, Dental, Dental, Pretty Teeth Taken Care Of By Your Favorite Dentists!

    
           Pretty Teeth! Now when you see this whats the first thought to your mind? Are you one of those people that think "Umm yea, I definitely need to make a dentists appointment ASAP!".  Or do you say "I mean really, nobody has thousands of dollars to spend on those expensive procedures I'm not a celebrity". Or do you take the mental approach of my cousin and say "who really pays attention to pretty teeth? If a person loves you enough having average or jacked up teeth will not run them off. That pretty teeth thing is vain to me" she said when I asked her about my blog topic.  I'm curious though how do you guys feel about pretty teeth?  Don't worry I'll wait because I genuinely want to know how other people out there actually feel about this topic.
        I personally feel like having pretty teeth is a beautiful thing not a vain thing. I mean I can't honestly say that I would want to go out on a date with someone that doesn't believe in or understand the importance of visiting their dentist on a regular basis. However, I do understand that some jobs don't provide good dental coverage or coverage at all. Companies like Delta Dental, Bluecross Blue Shield dental coverage and others are out there but do you guys feel that their coverage is affordable?
       I actually did some research today, I know I know I was being a little inspector gadget but I found some astonishing information on dental insurance. Most dental coverages that are provided through your employer whether it cost $35.00 for just you or maybe $80.00 for you and your family are actually that price because your employer signed a contract with them for a group rate discount. By "group rate discount" I mean that the larger the group of people like you at your job that need insurance sign up the more money your company gets back towards their initial deposit of money to by law even offer you their employee dental insurance. I mean here I was thinking it's such a blessing that companies offer health benefits to take care of their employees, but then I realized a lot of the times these companies do things that will ultimately benefit bigger financial gains for them not because it's what's best for their employees. That's crazy Right?  Well what about those thick chemistry sized text books they call benefits packages that they give out so you can read through them to pick out your health plan are they not frustrating and tedious to go through?  I mean sometimes you can spend your whole night just trying to read everything and making sure the plan you choose fits you and your families needs but that's another topic in itself.
     Mca offers discounted dental that can help you out. What if I told you this extra coverage would only cost you an extra $19.99 a month now how do you feel about the idea of having extra coverage? What if I told you that this extra coverage also didn't involve you going through a text book to only get frustrated while trying to find the right dental discounts for you are you interested?
  However, there is a bright light that shines through the darkness of your son todd  needing dental implants or braces and you don't have the extra three to four grand to pay out of pocket for them. Yes, I am saying this honestly extra dental discounts that aren't expensive at all. No there is no catch and trust me  I understand your funds are tight due to the holidays or due to other financial responsibilities that you have per month but the company
       I've got the answer for you click this link and get your dental discounts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment