Saturday, May 24, 2014

Florida Has Much More To Offer Then Clubs And The Miami Strip Just Ask Rapper P. Butta




Florida's Best Kept Secret Rapper P. Butta



   So I'm guessing you want to know who Florida's best kept secret P. Butta is huh? Well I can understand that because when people first hear the word Florida they think, strip clubs, Miami, famous celebrities and beautiful sandy beaches. However, Florida has a new up and coming artist by the name of P.Butta and he's just as interesting as the Florida that tourist flock to.

  The young emcee P. Butta has a style that is literally a breathe of fresh air to the game and his flow is a mixture of originality and everyday life paired with amped up 808's and melodic symph notes. In other words he's like Florida's best keep secret and he's looking to have a breakout summer and put his home town in Illinois and Orlando Florida on the map. 


Who Is P. Butta



    Who Is P. Butta? Well after this post you will know the answer to that exact question guys. A bio can literally explain all there is to know about an artist or literally make you crave to know more about an artist. I believe P. Butta's bio fuses these two things together beautifully guys. So here's the main meat of who P. Butta is and where he's from.

24 year old hip hop artist P-Butta hails from Illinois but located in the Orlando Fl area. First started experiencing with music by the age of 12 and has been progressing ever since. From Chicago Heights, IL and brought up in Bloomington/Normal, IL, P-Butta has been recording and performing to perfect his craft along with his team. Also apart of The 44 Clique including JayArUh, Metane, and Keino they all have been collectively pursuing music from the start. There seems to be no limit to how far he can go. The sky is the limit.


You Hear It First P. Butta Music



So enough hype on the man P. Butta, you get to hear it first guys here's your chance to checkout P. Butta's music. With his track filled YouTube channel and a well put together Reverbnation page it's your choice of which one you want to check out first. Listen to some of his tracks from his YouTube channel below by clicking on his picture guys.







P. Butta Interview



Now for the moment you guys have been waiting for, my great interview with rapper P. Butta. This young guy is literally humble and focused with the will to make people listen to his music and style. Checkout his interview below guys.

1. Where did the name P.Butta come from?
   It came from my cousin he gave it to me when I got older. When I was younger my friends called me peanut and then my cousin Rueben shout out to Reuben just called me butta one day. Then I talked to one of my OG's and he said "I heard that they call you butta" I said yea man". 
He said "I like that name butta because it's smooth because it's good to stay smooth because slick will get you messed up". Where I'm from everybody has a nickname man, nobody picks their nickname it's given to them.

2. At 24 years old you can be doing anything in the world right now so why have you chosen to pursue a music career?
    Well to be honest I've been doing this since I was a young one, like 12 I started rapping and at 13 I released my first CD. In high School I did a talent show with my homeboy Metane and we won it. Afterwards, a lot of people showed us love ,the love I get from doing music has me hooked man I just can't explain it man. I blame my mother because she got me hooked on music when I was little man.
The love that people show me encourages me to keep making music and releasing cd's.

3. Florida is filled with hip hop artists and one of the music industries mecca's of the country what makes your music standout?
   I feel like with me it's a feel to where I just bring something different. To me I feel like when people try to compare me to someone they are going to have to compare me to someone that makes great music and stature. I have my own swagger and my own style, so people can't really compare me to anyone else. I make the best music that represents me.

I'm not a gangsta so you will never hear me make music about that, so what you hear represents me. So therefore I can only give you what you see and what you hear and that's just me.

4. Every artist has a goal that they are grinding to get to what's your goal just give me major one.
I just want to be great man and I mean if I can make somebodies day in a song that great. If I can lift somebody's spirit by giving them a shout out in a song then that's great. I would rather do a show and make somebodies day then brag about stuff that I don't have.

I can't say I won't change I pray to God I won't but I just pray I stay true to myself and the music I make.

5. What is in your opinion holding you back from being heard by music lovers all over the country?
hmmm.. I don't know man umm that's a good question. I mean given the fact of today's music and time everything is different and the vast majority of people cling to music that plays on the radio and stuff now. People higher up only want music like what's playing on the radio right now.

Then they overlook the guys with real talent man like me, so it's kind of out of my control. I mean you have to adjust with the times. I don't just make the music that gets played in the club or that gangsta music man. I would just say not enough people have had the opportunity to hear me yet. I'm more of a versatile artists I don't just make one type of music.

6. How would you describe the state of hip hop music today?
It's umm It's in it's own, I feel like this is the first time that hip hop has it's own ways man. The 90's had their own vibe, the 80's were more happy and dance like, and now music is more new age with a collection of new breed artists. Each artist brings their own style to the game that creates different niches within hip hop.

I wouldn't say that today's artists are hurting the game I would say that rap has more melody and flava to it. I don't know if a lot of people realize it but hip hop is more profitable then it's ever been. Plus it's more relatable to all ethnic groups and walks of life, but there are some artists that are depreciating the game.

7. What do you hope to bring to the game to improve it?
Just a breathe of fresh air man to where people see a new kid on the come up that has a feel for the game rather than hurting the game. I want to hopefully be a stamp in hip hop to where my name is brought up in music discussions all over man with other famous artists.

When I say a breathe a fresh air I mean a sign of relief for people, so they can say there is a guy that can still make great music that their kids can listen to. I'm not talking about smacking broads or shooting people. I want to be that artist that other artist want to work with and respect me because of the great music that I make.

8. Where do you see yourself music wise next year?
Well obviously doing better then I am now, I want to be getting more recognition for my music. Basically I want to be on the come up, I've been the under dog all of my life but I like it because when I get to show my talent people are actually shocked.

I'm trying to see myself two steps ahead of where I am now because my team and I have been grinding for a long time man. We've been together since we were little, my homeboy JayArUh who is my engineer and producer, Metane, Keino, and Bird. FTGU From The Ground Up Music Group.

      I just want people to check me out on http://www.ftgumusicgroup.com/ my official website and to cop my album when it releases on May 30, 2014 also called "Lost Time". You guys can also buy my self titled single right now "Lost Time" on itunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lost-time-feat.-metane-
single/id878461055














Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!





No comments:

Post a Comment